deborahmarkus7

James W. Loewen
Gone with the Wind
Margaret Mitchell

Superbitch! (Superbitch, #1)

Superbitch! (Superbitch, #1) - Kennedy Cooke-Garza You guys.

YOU GUYS!

Check it out!

I was lucky enough to get a copy of this comic collection for Christmas. Specifically, I got an autographed copy in which the author, Kennedy Cooke-Garza, drew me a picture of Superbitch right next to where she inscribed a filthy joke involving nuns and bicycles.

(If your reaction to hearing that news wasn't "SO WHAT'S THE JOKE, ALREADY???", this comic is probably not for you.)

I got a lot of really good books for Christmas, but still it shouldn't have taken me this long to read this one. Because

AWESOME

is a good beginning, but doesn't go nearly far enough.

This comic is not child-friendly. It's not sensitive-soul-friendly. It's not even parrot-with-Tourette's-Syndrome-friendly, although it did try. (If you read this book, you'll get that reference. Now you have another reason to want to. Reason #1 being the aforementioned awesomeness.)

It's ridiculously over-the-top wrong, and it kills. For me, anyway.

To see if it works for you, read this comic (and if it's possible to post this as a visual here instead of just a link, someone let me know how and I'll do it):

If that made you cry laughing, buy this book.

If not: okay, I'm trying really hard not to judge, but -- seriously? Who hurt you?

This book was a bright spot in a very rough week, and I'll always love it for that -- but there are plenty of other reasons to love it, so do please check it out.