Ten Reasons You Should Read This Book
1. You read the first Damn You Autocorrect
book, and reading this one will give you a sense of completion.
2. It's the only way to find out for sure if the title really is as high-concept as it sounds, or if it's some kind of obscure metaphor.
3. Stephen Fry is quoted as saying this book is "completely and utterly hilarious," and when has Stephen Fry ever led you wrong?
4. You can see all the really filthy stuff I didn't post in my updates.
5. You can find a simple cooking suggestion to help you use up all those priests you have lying around getting overripe in your kitchen.
6. You can learn why autocorrect does hilarious things to some people's texts, but is totally boring when it comes to yours.
7. You can find that information in an introduction that's way shorter than the introduction to the first volume of autocorrect awesomeness, because apparently they read my complaint about that first lengthy introduction and took it seriously.
8. If you're falling behind on your Goodreads Reading Challenge, this book can help you catch up way more easily than those pesky classics of great literature.
9. You can learn from the many, many examples in this book that when it comes to texting someone in whom you have a romantic interest, you should ALWAYS reread your texts to that person before hitting "send."
10. Reading this book on my recommendation will earn me valuable bonus points I can redeem somewhere, I'm pretty sure.